VP Product Development In Lululemon
How important is the job of Vp product development in Lululemon? What is the responsibility of this job? These are the things we will discuss.
What Is VP Product Development In Lululemon?
VP Product Development In Lululemon is the Vp of product development. Also, this position is called VP of design in Lululemon.
The responsibility of this position is to create great products for Lululemon. These products may be a new type of yoga pants or a new style of yoga shorts.
If you are interested in this job, you can read the following article very carefully.
Responsibilities Of VP Product Development In Lululemon
The first responsibility of VP product development in Lululemon is to develop the next generation of technology. That can be used in all products, such as merino wool, zoned performance fabrics, and stretch fabrics.
These are the basic materials that are used in most products by Lululemon. When it comes to the responsibility of VP product development in Lululemon.
We also need to know how he needs to communicate with other departments. Such as human resources, marketing, and so on.
The last thing we need to know about this position is how he needs to communicate with suppliers and vendors. So that he can get the best quality fabrics for all new products.
Requirements For VP Product Development In Lululemon
If you want to apply for this position, there are some requirements you need to fulfill first. So you should have at least three years of experience in the field of design, product development, and production.
This position is not for people who are afraid of challenges. You need to be able to work under high pressure.
You also need to be able to solve problems quickly. Since you will face problems with suppliers and vendors every day.
If you want to apply for this position, you must have a degree in fashion design or product design. The last thing you need to know about this position is that you must be able to speak English well.
If you want to learn more about this job, you can check out the job description below:
Job description Of VP Product Development
- Manage the product development team and direct the product design process
- Drive the development of new products and ongoing innovation to meet market and consumer needs
- Lead a cross-functional team of buyers and merchandisers, designers, engineers, pattern makers, technical specialists, and other specialists across the globe to create exciting new products and brand experiences that exceed consumer expectations
- Manage all aspects of the product development process from concept to launch. Including, sourcing materials, managing vendors, managing production, managing quality assurance/control, managing budgets, and driving product launches to market on time and budget.
• Strong business acumen with an emphasis on consumer goods who can drive business results and influence others across functions. 5+ years of business experience in consumer goods or retail industry with an understanding of consumer products or retail.
1-2 years experience in the athletic apparel industry. Demonstrated success developing strategic partnerships.
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred.